We are seeking exceptional US Board Certified physicians to join our network of consultant reviewers.
Affiliate with PDA as a Physician Consultant
PDA has an ongoing need for Physician Consultants to complete Disability Peer Reviews.
- Opportunities to work remotely or on-site at client offices
- Flexible work schedules
- Training provided
- ABMS or AOA Board Certification
- Active, unrestricted physician licensure in at least one state
- Preference given to physicians maintaining at least half-time clinical practice
Highest needs are in the following specialties
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Medicine
Advantages of consulting through PDA
- We give you ease of entry into the file review field, since the insurance industry has evolved to using Approved Vendors, such as PDA, instead of individual consultants.
- You become part of a group of best-in-class disability claim reviewers, highly regarded by the top disability insurers in the market.
When you work through PDA:
- You don’t have to handle administrative tasks. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to be solely responsible for quality control and audit. We help you with that.
- You don’t have to worry about negotiating contracts, reimbursement from customers and billing. We do it for you.
- You don’t have to worry about learning how to navigate a new and complicated file submission process. We have a streamlined process through our new portal, PDAconnects.
- You have the benefit of our training and mentoring program and our annual educational conference. Learn more about our 2016 conference>>
- You have the protection of PDA’s Errors & Omissions insurance coverage.
Because of our extensive penetration into the disability insurance market, you have access to a stream of work, both case-by-case and longer-term assignments, already vetted and negotiated for you.